Comment on page
Trade on SunSwap
To swap SFI for TRX on SunSwap, you will need to have a TRON wallet that is compatible with SunSwap. Some options for TRON wallets include TronLink, Klever, and Trust Wallet.
Once you have a TRON wallet set up and have some SFI in it, you can follow these steps to swap SFI for TRX or vice-versa on SunSwap:
- 2.Choose the V2 from the top right corner.
- 3.Select the "Swap" tab at the top of the page.
- 4.Choose SFI as the token you want to swap and TRX as the token you want to receive.
- 5.Enter the amount of SFI you want to swap in the "From Token" field. The "To Token" field will show the equivalent amount of TRX you will receive.
- 6.Check the details of the swap, including the exchange rate and any fees, to make sure everything looks correct.
- 7.Click the "Swap" button to initiate the transaction.
- 8.Review and confirm the transaction in your TRON wallet.
Once the transaction is complete, you will receive your TRX in your TRON wallet.
For a visual demonstration of this process, you can watch the video given below :